Now is the time - by ron's landscaping inc.

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Default Now is the time - by ron's landscaping inc.

Now is the time of the year to trim all your bushes and fertilize all your plants and trees. We should be past any chance of a hard freeze or hard frost now that we reached mid-March. Feed your palms now also so they can get a good start this spring. A very good fertilzer to use is Lesco 8-2-12 I tell all our customers to use this feed, it's an excellent feed. I recommend using it on all your bushes and trees, just don't put it right at the crown of the plants spread it out around the drip line of the trees or bushes, thats where the plant feeds itself. I see more people putting it right next to the trunk or right next to the plant. This is not good for the plants, you can really hurt the plant by doing that, and the plants do not pull much feed from that area anyway. The only place I know of to purchase this fertilizer is at John Deere Landscaping on county road 301 just north of Oxford about a half mile down on the left. ( Hope this helps some of you )

Ron
Old 03-19-2013, 09:52 PM

Nice to see a highly recommended landscaper offer advice to the general public. Thanks Ron's Landscaping for offering this advice.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:34 AM

Agree 100%...Ron left instructions for proper care/maintenance of shrubs/trees upon
completion of my job..feel comfortable that I can contact him with any future questions or concerns and that he will respond. Thanks, Ron
Old 04-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Gold member

Thanks for giving out this information.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:08 PM

What is the number for Ron's Landscaping?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.