Push Lawn Mowing

Closed Thread
Old 12-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Default Push Lawn Mowing

I am looking for a good push lawn mowing contractor. I do NOT want to pay up from, so that eliminates Stellar. I have gone through so many guys who scalp the lawn, don not sharpen the mower blades and want to be paid all winter w/o showing up...Can anyone help me...I'd rather pay a bit more for a good job...TL
Old 12-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

aloria1 - i thought my lawn service charged me an annual fee but breaks the payment down to a monthly payment so that he has an income all year round. i suppose i could pay twice as much each month for six months instead of less over 12 months. i do wish that he had a push mower, though. there is no better cut in my book!

Old 12-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Default Look no further

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloria1 View Post
I am looking for a good push lawn mowing contractor. I do NOT want to pay up from, so that eliminates Stellar. I have gone through so many guys who scalp the lawn, don not sharpen the mower blades and want to be paid all winter w/o showing up...Can anyone help me...I'd rather pay a bit more for a good job...TL
You must call Jeff with RJ LAWN MAINTENANCE 352 572-4718...i have used these guys for 5 years and my lawn looks great

Warning folks, NEVER USE ALL SEASONS LAWN AND PEST SERVICES, FIRST THEY DEMAND UP FRONT PAYMENTS, THEN PROVIDE POOR SERVICE AND IF YOU CALL CRIMES AGAINIST SENIORS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY
Old 12-13-2012, 09:41 AM

That's the reason I mow my own at 3 1/2" height. The yard stands out amount the ten minute scalped neighbor yards. Just a little elbow grease and some exercise is all it takes.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Default Help us out jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
aloria1 - i thought my lawn service charged me an annual fee but breaks the payment down to a monthly payment so that he has an income all year round. i suppose i could pay twice as much each month for six months instead of less over 12 months. i do wish that he had a push mower, though. there is no better cut in my book!
It would help if you let us know, how much are you paying per month to spread out the cutting cost to avoid double payments for six months? How big is your lot... corner or interior? St Augustine or Zoysia? Been here a few years and there are plenty of competent contractors who do not charge extra for the five months there is no cutting at all on Zoysia. I do agree with you, no one is cutting my lawn with a multi swing sit down mower... have you ever seen what happens when they accidentally hit your house? (actually, when it happens they don't tell you so you have no idea what happened). BTW you should mention your contractor by name if " there is no better cut"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.