Quality job by Tri-County Landscape

Closed Thread
Old 09-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Default Quality job by Tri-County Landscape

The work that Tri-County Landscape just did for me is worthy of a post. My lawn suffered some drought damage before I moved to my Villages home permanently in April of this year. I called Tri-County and asked if they could top-dress my lawn with topsoil to help the grass recover. I have a very large corner lot.

Austin M. and Purtty (sp?) B. laid the soil. They did a fantastic job. They distributed the soil evenly over the entire lawn and covered every square foot of it. Clearly these men take pride in their work and each has an outstanding work ethic. I really expected clumps and clods randomly and sparsely thrown everywhere because that's the kind of shoddy work one too often sees these days. No so, from these guys at Tri-County Landscape.

I've also had Josh V. from Tri-County Landscape change out sprinkler heads on a few occasions. Josh will always go the extra mile and check my system to make sure I'm getting good coverage so the water is hitting my grass and I'm not wasting any by watering the street. In addition to doing good work, Josh has excellent people skills. As the face of Tri-County to us, the customers, he's a great representative of the company.

Josh, Austin, and Purtty are refreshing examples of individuals who still care about doing a job well.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:04 PM

Are you referring to Tri-County Landscape Contractors ( I know they have an Austin and they are a fantastic company)? On the other hand, Tri-County Landscape is a different company with a lesser reputation. IMO

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.