Recommendation for Jamie's Landscaping and Pavers

Old 09-14-2023, 11:48 AM
Default Recommendation for Jamie's Landscaping and Pavers

We would like to highly recommend Jamie’s Landscaping & Pavers. Our driveway was lifting up and compromising the siding on the corner of our house. Jamie diagnosed the Queen Palm roots as the culprit. Josh, the Team Leader, his right hand man, Weecho, and their hard working crew dug up part of the drive, removed the roots, put down a root barrier to protect the new drive and added beautiful pavers to the driveway and front porch. Josh, who is wonderful to work with, suggested that while they were here, we should extend the drive so it was easier to back up the golf cart. He was right and the extension makes backing up so much easier! We had a very “sick” looking Queen Palm in the landscaping that Josh said should be replaced. He took us to see the actual plants he recommended for the new bed so we were able to “see” what he suggested. Jamie also replaced four other plants that didn’t survive last winter’s cold temperatures with plants that were more cold tolerant. Project number two was to create a level patio on the side of the house which had a steep grade. Jamie designed a beautiful level patio which gave us an area to sit outside paved with the same pavers we used on the driveway. When I expressed concern about the patio being too high for me to safely step down, Weecho offered to design me a unique step made out of the same stones used on the porch. Josh suggested we add lights to the patio and added a timer we could set however we chose. When we said we thought one area of the patio was too dark, Josh and Weecho went to work to add another light. We never saw a harder working crew! They had to work around the hurricane, Labor Day, rain and incredible heat. Everyone was so nice, polite and easy to work with. We are very pleased with our new driveway and patio!!

Old 09-15-2023, 12:42 PM

I concur with the praise for the Jamie's Landscaping team including the office staff!

Old 10-16-2023, 09:58 AM
Default Do you have a contact number for Jamie’s landscapes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri Miller View Post
We would like to highly recommend Jamie’s Landscaping & Pavers. Our driveway was lifting up and compromising the siding on the corner of our house. Jamie diagnosed the Queen Palm roots as the culprit. Josh, the Team Leader, his right hand man, Weecho, and their hard working crew dug up part of the drive, removed the roots, put down a root barrier to protect the new drive and added beautiful pavers to the driveway and front porch. Josh, who is wonderful to work with, suggested that while they were here, we should extend the drive so it was easier to back up the golf cart. He was right and the extension makes backing up so much easier! We had a very “sick” looking Queen Palm in the landscaping that Josh said should be replaced. He took us to see the actual plants he recommended for the new bed so we were able to “see” what he suggested. Jamie also replaced four other plants that didn’t survive last winter’s cold temperatures with plants that were more cold tolerant. Project number two was to create a level patio on the side of the house which had a steep grade. Jamie designed a beautiful level patio which gave us an area to sit outside paved with the same pavers we used on the driveway. When I expressed concern about the patio being too high for me to safely step down, Weecho offered to design me a unique step made out of the same stones used on the porch. Josh suggested we add lights to the patio and added a timer we could set however we chose. When we said we thought one area of the patio was too dark, Josh and Weecho went to work to add another light. We never saw a harder working crew! They had to work around the hurricane, Labor Day, rain and incredible heat. Everyone was so nice, polite and easy to work with. We are very pleased with our new driveway and patio!!
When I try to look up this business I get JT landscapers
Thanks

Old 10-16-2023, 10:47 AM

They’ve done two things for our landscape and the neighbor behind us. All quality work. I do also recommend them

Old 10-16-2023, 01:41 PM
Sage

Here is the number I have for them:

Jamie's Landscaping
352-308-7412

Tags
patio, josh, pavers, work, driveway

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.