Red Cedar Mulch

Closed Thread
Old 02-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Default Red Cedar Mulch

Looking for Red Cedar Mulch. Know that Home Depot or Loew's has it in the bag, but it would take 30 bags to do our beds. Looking for a truck load (6 yds) and need to remove old hard wood mulch. Any body with info let me know.
Thanks
Old 02-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Sage

the mill I got my cypress flooring from has tons of pure clean materiel, $19 a yard.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Sage

Go for the bags. I have had a load of mulch dumped and let me tell you I stood there and literally cried. It is overwhelming - go with the bags and do it at your leisure and you could put the old mulch in the bags and maybe take them to the recycle center. Just a thought.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:18 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegrimmer View Post
Looking for Red Cedar Mulch. Know that Home Depot or Loew's has it in the bag, but it would take 30 bags to do our beds. Looking for a truck load (6 yds) and need to remove old hard wood mulch. Any body with info let me know.
Thanks
I wouldn't remove old mulch!!!!! Just put new mulch on top. Thicker barrier for weeds.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:57 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPaLarry View Post
I wouldn't remove old mulch!!!!! Just put new mulch on top. Thicker barrier for weeds.
If you are using a different kind the old stuff could work its way through to the top and look unsightly.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomoho View Post
Go for the bags. I have had a load of mulch dumped and let me tell you I stood there and literally cried. It is overwhelming - go with the bags and do it at your leisure and you could put the old mulch in the bags and maybe take them to the recycle center. Just a thought.
Thanks for the info.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.