Ron's Landscaping - if you are looking for a professional landscape designer

Closed Thread
Old 03-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Default Ron's Landscaping - if you are looking for a professional landscape designer

Ron’s Landscaping (352-227-7788) came in with a concept and totally met our expectations with the finished project. Ron was hands on and always communicated his thoughts, there were never any surprises. He approached everything as if it were his own home. His employees were very professional and courteous. Ron’s Landscaping had pride in their work and produced a quality product. We are very happy with our private garden.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	1a.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	202.4 KB
ID:	10718   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	2a.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	295.0 KB
ID:	10719   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	3a.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	353.7 KB
ID:	10720   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	4a.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	344.6 KB
ID:	10721   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	5a.jpg
Views:	1209
Size:	331.9 KB
ID:	10722  

Old 03-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Veteran member

Beautiful job! Really like the water feature. Can't help but think though, that the three sabal palms are planted a little close to one another? But perhaps it's just the angle of the picture that makes it look that way. Glad to see that Ron "hurricane cuts" the sabals, as that will greatly increase their chance of survival while they re-grow their entire root system. Sure hope he instructed you to water them heavily through their first growing season.

east central Illinois, St. Louis, Baton Rouge, Houston, Atlanta, Birmingham, AL
Old 03-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Sage

Nice unique work, notice the tractor isn't an old one.

The extension agents said the sables can go as close as 5 feet
Old 03-03-2013, 03:55 PM

The palms are farther apart then they seem in the picture, it is the angle that makes them look close. They are planted that way so they will not have full sun going into there lanai, they will get some nice filtered light going into there lanai when the trees mature. That frontend loader that you are refering to in the picture is 6-years old, we take pride in our work, and we try to take good care of our equipment.

Last edited by Rons Landscaping; 03-03-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Dick and Lin
Default Ditto on Ron's work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenoa View Post
Beautiful job! Really like the water feature. Can't help but think though, that the three sabal palms are planted a little close to one another? But perhaps it's just the angle of the picture that makes it look that way. Glad to see that Ron "hurricane cuts" the sabals, as that will greatly increase their chance of survival while they re-grow their entire root system. Sure hope he instructed you to water them heavily through their first growing season.
I had a great experience having Ron design and install my new front yard. His crew is also very proffesional and neat. Very happy with the results too.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:08 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping is the BEST!

We had some ideas for our courtyard villa landscaping project and contacted Ron's Landscaping Inc., after reading high praises here on TOTV. Ron, the owner, came out and made some suggestions for better choices based on mature plant/tree sizes, minimal maintenance, hardiness, etc. and took us to see some of his completed projects. Ron returned his quote quickly and was very accommodating in scheduling our job. Ron, Mike, Devon, and Joel were hard-working, friendly, courteous, and cleaned up as they completed each area of the job. Ron and his crew comunicated with us frequently for questions and information. We are so happy with the design and work that Ron's Landscaping, Inc. did for us in creating a tropical oasis in our courtyard.
Ginny & George

img_0246-jpg

img_0237-jpg

img_0238-jpg
Old 03-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping

Ron's Landscaping recently finished work at our home in Liberty Park. We had first heard of Ron, who is a Village resident, on TOTV. He spent time taking my husband and I to landscaping jobs he had completed in The Villages to give us ideas. His employees were pleasant to have around while they did the work. We would definitely use Ron again for future landscaping and would highly recommend him.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.