Ron's Landscaping, Inc.- -another happy customer!!

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping, Inc.- -another happy customer!!

Update to previous post WITH pictures!! I had my Landscaping done by Ron and absolutely love what he has done. My very non-private back yard is now my peaceful, serene oasis and looks stunning when entering my front foyer...His design and shrub/tree selection were perfect..of top quality and perfectly placed to enhance my privacy. Anyone who has a small backyard with absolutely no privacy would be more than pleased with his work. I actually am using my lanai now!
Ron is professional, extremely knowledgable of native to Florida plant/shrub selection to provide years of future enjoyment...his motto is "Less is More",
providing proper choices and placement of landscaping to avoid future overgrowth and crowding. I chose him because of the confidence I felt in his
expertise.
Ron's employees were courteous, respectful and left jobsite organized and ready for next day..could not have been happier with my selection of Ron's
Landscaping, Inc and would highly recommend his services.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	064.JPG
Views:	332
Size:	303.4 KB
ID:	15938   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	065.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	350.2 KB
ID:	15939  
Old 06-20-2013, 03:31 PM

Very nice.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

like the lanai landscape
Old 07-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Default Another Satisfied Customer!

We also used Ron's Landscaping, Inc., and were extremely pleased with the results! When we moved to the Villages 8 years ago, we had a horrible experience with another landscaper - needless to say they are no longer in business. We called Ron’s Landscaping after seeing some beautiful jobs he had completed around the Villages. He redid our front yard keeping as much as he could of the original plants, and by simply widening the layout and rearranging the plants, he made our yard look beautiful. Recently, and due to weather, we lost a small palm in our front yard and weren’t sure how to remove it or what to replace it with. We called Ron's Landscaping again and he had some wonderful suggestions on how to make our front yard more appealing without breaking the bank. The palm we lost was replaced with a beautiful weeping bottlebrush tree. He also remulched and suggested some fox tail ferns, along with a nice Texas sage in front of our garage door. Thanks to Ron's knowledge and suggestions we now have the yard we love again. I highly recommend him for his professionalism and timely results. He returns calls, he comes when he says he will, his crew is experienced and does the job with the least amount of mess on the surrounding landscape, and Ron takes pride in his work and it shows. I highly recommend him for any landscaping needs you may have. I can assure you will be pleased with the results!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.