A satisfied Mansfield Landscape customer

Closed Thread
Old 09-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Default A satisfied Mansfield Landscape customer

I know the was another recent thread on Mansfield, but it seemed more about the format ( ad versus customer recommendation ), so I will post this myself.

I spent the summer while waiting for the house to be built researching the local landscapers. I found many choices that posters were happy with ( and a few to stay away from ). I saw different theories on the process one should follow to select a contractor ( give them a budget on one end and price all individual plants and work on the other ). In the end it all comes down to one's individual style and comfort zone.

During the two weeks I was here in May, I traveled around, found houses that I liked and asked folks who they used. Based on this, I decided to use Mansfield provided I was comfortable with their estimate.

I have found them great to work with. I am not the person to design landscaping, just wanted the house to look nice. So I was very pleased with their advice and recommendations. Work was completed within a week and was a quality job all the way around. They kept me informed each day and checked frequently to insure I was happy with the work.

I would definitely recommend Mansfield. And no, I am not going to tell you what I paid. It is not valid for any comparison purposes unless one knows all of the details of the work performed. For example, there is another Sylvester palm with hardscape in the back behind the lanai.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	before front view.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	19988   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	After front view.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	19989  
Old 09-01-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie Dreamer View Post
I know the was another recent thread on Mansfield, but it seemed more about the format ( ad versus customer recommendation ), so I will post this myself.

I spent the summer while waiting for the house to be built researching the local landscapers. I found many choices that posters were happy with ( and a few to stay away from ). I saw different theories on the process one should follow to select a contractor ( give them a budget on one end and price all individual plants and work on the other ). In the end it all comes down to one's individual style and comfort zone.

During the two weeks I was here in May, I traveled around, found houses that I liked and asked folks who they used. Based on this, I decided to use Mansfield provided I was comfortable with their estimate.

I have found them great to work with. I am not the person to design landscaping, just wanted the house to look nice. So I was very pleased with their advice and recommendations. Work was completed within a week and was a quality job all the way around. They kept me informed each day and checked frequently to insure I was happy with the work.

I would definitely recommend Mansfield. And no, I am not going to tell you what I paid. It is not valid for any comparison purposes unless one knows all of the details of the work performed. For example, there is another Sylvester palm with hardscape in the back behind the lanai.
Thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate it.

Mansfield Landscaping

http://mansfieldlandscapingllc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mansf...67792989904604
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.