Supporting posts on Palm Trees

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2023, 06:19 PM
Sage

Hoping, Michael, that you don't give up on TOTV. I, and many of us, enjoy reading your questions and your process in migrating from Colorado and getting a house in Richmond. Please don't allow these posters' offensive, cryptic, comments to stop you from participating here.
Old 05-08-2023, 06:42 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,777 Times in 3,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla B View Post
Hoping, Michael, that you don't give up on TOTV.
He's good.
I've seen him in action.
He goes by Teflon Mike.

Old 05-08-2023, 07:40 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,639 Times in 443 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla B View Post
Hoping, Michael, that you don't give up on TOTV. I, and many of us, enjoy reading your questions and your process in migrating from Colorado and getting a house in Richmond. Please don't allow these posters' offensive, cryptic, comments to stop you from participating here.
Thanks Carla- I really appreciate that
Old 05-08-2023, 07:45 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
He's good.
I've seen him in action.
He goes by Teflon Mike.

Thanks Mr Wilson - you’ re all right!😀
Old 05-08-2023, 08:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

You are on our almost nightly Golf Cart Ride. I'm not a stalker. This guy that we speak of I equate to Andie Rooney, a curmudgeon. If you ask my opinion Michael 61, he is jealous of you. Nothing more nothing less, disregard him in full. He got to me the same way when I was asking all the good questions you are asking. We were all new at one point. you are using the FORUM the way it's supposed to be used.

I went after him once before I turned over a new leaf and started to behave and he calmed down like a little puppy. He had to get in the last word but he cut the garbage almost immediately. Been quiet towards me for years and better stay that way.
Old 05-09-2023, 07:21 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
You are on our almost nightly Golf Cart Ride. I'm not a stalker. This guy that we speak of I equate to Andie Rooney, a curmudgeon. If you ask my opinion Michael 61, he is jealous of you. Nothing more nothing less, disregard him in full. He got to me the same way when I was asking all the good questions you are asking. We were all new at one point. you are using the FORUM the way it's supposed to be used.

I went after him once before I turned over a new leaf and started to behave and he calmed down like a little puppy. He had to get in the last word but he cut the garbage almost immediately. Been quiet towards me for years and better stay that way.
Thanks Nucky - good counsel and advice - I probably should have just ignored him and moved on, allowing him to have the “last word”.

And if you see me out on my front lanai, (putting in a wrap-around birdcage this week), please make sure to stop and say hi during your golf cart excursions, would like to meet you 😀. I was recently on a very popular Villages podcast, and have had many people stop by and introduce themselves - it’s been great!
Old 05-09-2023, 01:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael 61 View Post
Thanks Nucky - good counsel and advice - I probably should have just ignored him and moved on, allowing him to have the “last word”.

And if you see me out on my front lanai, (putting in a wrap-around birdcage this week), please make sure to stop and say hi during your golf cart excursions, would like to meet you 😀. I was recently on a very popular Villages podcast, and have had many people stop by and introduce themselves - it’s been great!
That's where I picked up the location. What a great story and show Jerry & Linda & Gizmoto have. You're doing everything on the money. Your house is beautiful and I know you are just getting started.

I can relate to the rental thing. Our neighborhood is a ghost town most of the time and the rentals don't seem to be that hot nowadays. I wish no ill will on our landlord neighbors, I wish them well but as soon as the one-year mark arrives some will sell and pay the capital gains, some will wait until the two-year mark and take the profit and run and the time we are enjoying being the Kings of our neighborhood will be in the rearview mirror.

Waiting on the Gas Company again. Another leak.
Closed Thread

Tags
supporting, braces, trees, palm, rooting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.