Thanks to Stellar

Closed Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Sage
Default Thanks to Stellar

Thanks to Stellar (and the rain) I have the best looking grass in the whole neighborhood.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 06-13-2013, 03:46 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
Thanks to Stellar (and the rain) I have the best looking grass in the whole neighborhood.
I can't exactly say the same. But that's only because several of my neighbors also use Stellar!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 06-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Gold member

I've noticed a little drop off in my Stellar service. My lawn is not looking so great. Even with all the rain and me watering 3 times a week for 45 minutes per zone like Stellar suggested. Weeds are sprouting up and I had to call and tell them to raise the mower an inch because they were scalping my lawn in places. I will wait to see how it all turns out before I think about renewing my yearly contract.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:18 AM

Raise it an inch? I cut my lawn at 1" (Empire)
Old 06-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
I've noticed a little drop off in my Stellar service. My lawn is not looking so great. Even with all the rain and me watering 3 times a week for 45 minutes per zone like Stellar suggested. Weeds are sprouting up and I had to call and tell them to raise the mower an inch because they were scalping my lawn in places. I will wait to see how it all turns out before I think about renewing my yearly contract.
I'm in the same boat. Will have to think hard about whether to renew when my contract is up.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:37 PM
Gold member
Default Follow up

Quote:
Ok the next day after I posted this Stellar shows up and fertilizes my lawn pulls the weeds and treated the lawn for fungus. They also set up a date to adda granular fertilizer. So they either read the previous post or I was premature in my comments. Either way I think all should be OK now. We will see.
Old 06-15-2013, 04:40 PM

The only problem I have is getting the invoices on work provided, I'm a snowbird & last yr. on the THIRD CALL to Stellar I talked to a supervisor & the invoices came in the mail within 4 days.
It is now MID June & I'm looking for the invoices on work preformed for the month of May. I guess I'll have to call them next wk.
Marty, SHAPE UP this SLACKER!
Old 06-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
2 days per week is the limit.
Southwest Florida Water Management District Lifts One-Day-Per-Week Water Restrictions
The Southwest Florida Water Management District’s Governing Board has lifted the Phase III Water Shortage restrictions for the northern counties that include Sumter County and The Villages in Marion County. Please click on the header of this announcement or click here for more information. Village Community Development Districts Villages Water Wisdom8.2.12.pdf'&ql=standard
Old 06-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

A few sites with info on Zoysia Grass:
Central Florida Sod Farm | Lake Jem Farms
EMPIRE Turf | Zoysia Grass | One Lawn, Many Benefits
Circle C Farms - Interactive Problem Solving
Old 06-19-2013, 08:55 AM
Gold member

I agree with a change in Stellars service although we did renew.
They were better the first year so hope they get their act together.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.