Village Palm Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2012, 08:41 AM
Default Village Palm Landscaping

As new residents, one of the first things we did was add privacy landscaping in our backyard. We used Village Palm Landscaping on 466 (purely by chance) and I want to say our experience was fantastic. We worked with Derreck Martz who guided us through the entire process from choosing our plantings to overseeing the installation. He was knowledgeable, patient and professional throughout the entire process as was everyone else from this company we dealt with. We would highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Bill and Mary Castiglione
2926 Adrienne Way
Sanibel
Old 10-29-2012, 12:00 PM
Platinum member

I have sung my praises of this company in past posts.

They did a complete redesign of our rear courtyard in early July and I am now wanting to add that everything is thriving and growing more beautiful as time progresses.
I am enjoying it immensely.

Thank You Village Palms!
Old 10-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Platinum member

We agree. We used Village Palms last March and are thrilled with the work they did. Everything is flourishing. We've gotten many compliments on our yard because we are on a corner lot and added a huge patio with surrounding foliage. We'll be using them again in the spring to add some palms to the front. The company is a pleasure to work with.
Nancy & Ray
Old 10-30-2012, 07:10 PM

We used Village Palms also. We worked with Wendy and she did a fantastic job, including a red brick path and a small waterfall and pond. The installation was very professional. We would highly recommend them.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:23 PM

We needed privacy as we have a large yard, but we see all the houses around us. We got a multitude of estimates, some insisted that they knew what I wanted, which they didn't.
When I talked to Derrick at Village Palms, I explained that I wanted nothing symmetrical, nothing that looked like a hedge, and I wanted the plants and trees to look like "they were born there".
Derrick understood my needs and wants, and created an amazing 130 feet of different plants and palms and bushes, that is a delight to look at from my perspective, and my neighbors have thanked me too.
I am going to do the front of my house next, and I will be giving Derrick a call for that as well.
Sharon
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.