Village Palms

Closed Thread
Old 12-16-2012, 02:25 PM

problem was resolved by village palmes landscaping.

Last edited by komog22; 12-20-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: problem solved
Old 12-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Veteran member

Ouch. Up to now I have only heard fabulous things about Village Palms. Did they not do the job that they were contracted for.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:26 AM

I have used Village Palms for my landscaping. They did a fabulous job. They have been very responsive to my concerns. Their work was creative and very well done. I could not be more pleased.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Platinum member

We had a great experience using Village Palms for our CYV landscaping. We'll be calling on them again soon, to do more.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komog22 View Post
I moved into a courtyard villa last August and hired village palms to do my landscaping. I paid them 2000.00 more than the next closest bid, thinking that I would get a profesional job.they were suppost to take out all the brush , grade it, put down stone and sod. Well the stone came out fine, but I can't believe that 4 men with rakes could not grade a courtyard villa. Really, a court yard villa!They were more interested in taking back as much matrial as possible instead of doing it right. The exuses they gave me are not worth mentioning.The came back to correct it but only did part of the job. If anybody is interested in seeing their work,your welcome to come to 964 eldra loop, in the village of Bonita.
I also used Village Palms and the job was barely adequate. I would not use them again.

Maryland Girl
Old 12-20-2012, 11:00 AM

Hello Villagers,
This is Village Palms Landscaping. As per our agreement with our client on Eldra Loop we will be back after the 1st of the year to fix all of her complaints. If there are complaints with any of our landscape jobs please call our office. 352-753-4772. We pride ourself on customer satisfaction and providing great services to our clients.
Thanks You All, Happy Holidays!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.