Village Palms landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 11-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Default Village Palms landscaping

We just had our landscaping done by Villages Palms. They were terrific. We kept changing our minds and they fulfilled our wishes very professionally and courteously. I would recommend Derrick very highly to do estimates and design work. Janet and Carol Steinbruckner. Village of Gilchrist.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Platinum member

We had Village Palms 1 1/2 years ago for our side yard and Wendy did a fabulous job. They are a reliable and professional company. Very happy with our dealings with them.
Nancy & Ray LaRue
Old 11-03-2013, 07:17 AM
Platinum member

I agree!

They worked well with my wish list on 3 different projects- (we did our front and back in stages)
I came to see they held themselves and their employees to a high standard. Their crew is considerate, mannerly and work very diligently to satisfy the homeowner and their bosses. They take pride that they work for Wendy and Bill and share that fact. They also take pride in a job well done.

Village Palms has done a superb job for us.

(The owners are Village residents.)
Old 11-03-2013, 07:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,509 Times in 1,909 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown Girl View Post
I agree!

They worked well with my wish list on 3 different projects- (we did our front and back in stages)
I came to see they held themselves and their employees to a high standard. Their crew is considerate, mannerly and work very diligently to satisfy the homeowner and their bosses. They take pride that they work for Wendy and Bill and share that fact. They also take pride in a job well done.

Village Palms has done a superb job for us.

(The owners are Village residents.)
I have great respect and confidence in your abilities with growing things and your artistic abilities too. If ever we need a landscaper, I would follow your lead.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Default Village Palms Landscaping

We just had Village Palms landscape our backyard and they did a fantastic job. It turned out just like we had hoped, which was beautiful. Kudos to Derrick and Tom for a job well done! Would hire them again in a minute.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.