Warning: Landscaper fraud!!

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2023, 09:43 AM
Unhappy Warning: Landscaper fraud!!

HELLO! This is my first post but it is important to any of us that hire landscapers for our yard work. DO NOT HIRE anyone who works for VICTOR VIDAL.! If a disheveled white man shows up at your door trying to talk you into hiring him and his crew, dismiss them immediately! They will promise you many things and once they get your money, they refuse to finish their job or communicate with you. Victor's phone number is 352-932-8751. I was foolish enough to pay them before completion and have certainly learned a lesson. Never pay before completion of a job. Always ask for a business card and check the company out. Do not trust in promises when they beg for your money. DO NOT HIRE ANUYONE ASSOCIATED WITH VICTOR VIDAL!!
Old 06-12-2023, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Okamoto View Post
HELLO! This is my first post but it is important to any of us that hire landscapers for our yard work. DO NOT HIRE anyone who works for VICTOR VIDAL.! If a disheveled white man shows up at your door trying to talk you into hiring him and his crew, dismiss them immediately! They will promise you many things and once they get your money, they refuse to finish their job or communicate with you. Victor's phone number is 352-932-8751. I was foolish enough to pay them before completion and have certainly learned a lesson. Never pay before completion of a job. Always ask for a business card and check the company out. Do not trust in promises when they beg for your money. DO NOT HIRE ANUYONE ASSOCIATED WITH VICTOR VIDAL!!
Not to be confused with David and Kathy Vidal as they are great! We have used them for many years, and they are very responsive and do excellent work. Their phone is 352-3968499 and 352-3968459
Old 06-12-2023, 10:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,051 Times in 5,337 Posts

Lots of unscrupulous and incompetent landscaping companies here
Old 06-12-2023, 12:59 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,132 Times in 812 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Okamoto View Post
They will promise you many things and once they get your money, they refuse to finish their job or communicate with you.
I stopped reading when I got to this.

How did they get your money?

Rule #1........Never pay ahead for services promised.
Closed Thread

Tags
hire, victor, pay, completion, vidal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.