We love what Mansfield Landscaping did for us!

Closed Thread
Old 08-30-2013, 05:42 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_Boston View Post
The point is that if someone is confident in their landscape design they have no problems telling you exactly what going to be included and exactly how much it will cost and exactly how much they stand behind their work.
I agree. I don't believe I have read (or written) challenge to that.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown Girl View Post
I agree. I don't believe I have read (or written) challenge to that.
Wasn't trying to point any fingers at anyone in particular. Just the overall feeling that it's ok to just have a 'budget' and let someone use the budget to do their best. Not saying Steve Mansfield doesn't do great work for the 'budget' but I don't sign contracts that way.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
I appreciate your posts. I think you do a remarkable job. I love the style of your posts and the testimonials you post for your clients. Keep up the good work and thank you for paying to advertise on this site.
I respect Mansfield and others who pay for posting on here rather than the posers who hijack a thread touting their own business. If the thread is about X company, then only comment on X company.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:25 PM

OK, For the record I " Never " got a reply for my request to provide details of this project including costs.

To me the intended purpose of this original post by Mansfield Landscaping was to perhaps generate business, and of course" Proudly " show off their work.. in doing so they should in all do respect provide details as requested. Of course not providing details only cast some doubt on whether to contact them for a Landscaping Project.

No one is " Hijacking " ... Mansfield posted their work, so let's see the details ..Simple
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.