Weed pulling in exchange for a charitable donation?

Old 01-16-2024, 05:55 AM
Default Weed pulling in exchange for a charitable donation?

Looking for feedback/suggestions on the following:
I have noticed in my yard and in my neighborhood that lawn services are not at all effective in dealing with weeds. I have been hand-pulling my weeds and now they are rare and my lawn looks great. I recently learned that I have Parkinson’s Disease (early stages) and I would like to provide a service and help in a small way with fundraising. Would you consider making a donation to either the Parkinson’s Foundation or Michael J Fox Foundation in exchange for me hand-pulling your weeds? Yes, it’s hard work, but it’s good for me to stay active and I know that it’s effective. I am physically very capable and conscientious. I would provide a release of any liability for you. I'm looking for a way to stay active and contribute to the community, so please don't hesitate to message me to try this out. I guarantee satisfaction.

Last edited by Breitsd; 01-18-2024 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Clarifying that I am capable and that there is no risk.
Old 01-28-2024, 06:43 AM

I would be interested how do I reach you? Please send a phone number do you live in The Villages?
Old 01-29-2024, 09:58 AM

Replying with my phone number via private message. Yes, my wife and I live in St. Catherine, and I will travel anywhere in The Villages. This is as much about community service as it is about keeping me productive, so hopefully you will be delighted with my work and will provide referrals. Thanks for responding!
Old 01-29-2024, 11:05 AM
Veteran member

I sent you a PM.
Old 01-30-2024, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2newyorkers View Post
I sent you a PM.
Sorry, but I don’t see any new messages. Can you please try again?
Old 01-30-2024, 08:37 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breitsd View Post
Sorry, but I don’t see any new messages. Can you please try again?
I resent PM
Old 03-26-2024, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breitsd View Post
Looking for feedback/suggestions on the following:
I have noticed in my yard and in my neighborhood that lawn services are not at all effective in dealing with weeds. I have been hand-pulling my weeds and now they are rare and my lawn looks great. I recently learned that I have Parkinson’s Disease (early stages) and I would like to provide a service and help in a small way with fundraising. Would you consider making a donation to either the Parkinson’s Foundation or Michael J Fox Foundation in exchange for me hand-pulling your weeds? Yes, it’s hard work, but it’s good for me to stay active and I know that it’s effective. I am physically very capable and conscientious. I would provide a release of any liability for you. I'm looking for a way to stay active and contribute to the community, so please don't hesitate to message me to try this out. I guarantee satisfaction.
I am a TV senior, mobility handicapped. I really need help with routine garden maintenance plus some small bush planting. My yard infrastructure is established. I reckon , after some initial couple full days work, I’ need just PT work about 4- 8 hrs. weekly in season, every two weeks through winter. Rate is negotiable, generous if charity donation as equested. We live in Soulliere Villas, just off rt.42 nd near new First Responders Rec. Ctr. Call Bob@ (352)775-8892
Old 04-07-2024, 07:10 AM
Default Weed Pulling

Hello,
We are interested and we live in Cason Hammock, would you send me your phone number?
Thank You,
Scott

Tags
weeds, it’s, parkinson’s, hand-pulling, effective

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.