Lost / Mis-Delivered FedEx Package

Old 04-29-2024, 12:52 PM

I had a similar scare and found the vendor had given me the wrong tracking number. I got texts that my item was route, delivered, and the name of the signatory, which sounded a lot like a neighbor a few houses away.
I called the vendor to check on the date shipped and they admitted to the wrong tracking number. They gave me the correct number and the item arrived late a few days later. Whew! I mention this because you want to know you are reacting to and chasing down the correct product.
Old 04-29-2024, 02:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,793 Times in 1,546 Posts

Saw a video the other day. The delivery van pulled up. Driver delivered pkg to front door. Took picture of pkg at the door. Picked up pkg and took it back to the van and drove away with the pkg. No porch pirates were involved. It was the delivery driver.
Good luck! Hope you find it.
Old 04-29-2024, 03:27 PM

No use contacting Community Watch, had a similar situation and they will tell that they will not and don’t get involved! Waste of our amenity monies !
Old 05-01-2024, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLindy View Post
Been trying to track down a package that FedEx claimed they delivered to 814 Sage Street in Dabney on April 1st. The package was important to our family & unfortunately was delivered before we arrived in the Villages on the 7th of April.

If you picked it up in a neighborly effort to hold it until our arrival, or saw someone pick it up off our porch, please let us know. A police report has been filed and an investigation has started. FedEx also has investigators searching.

We appreciate your help and concern.
All the replies state it very well…missing packages is why when or if I order something for delivery I always mark that I want it signed for. I’d rather miss the delivery and have to go to the store and sign for it then have it stolen or misdirected.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:43 AM

Occasionally they deliver to the wrong address. If they provided a picture, drive around the neighborhood. You may be able to id the house.

Tags
fedex, package, april, delivered, porch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.