7,000 animals?

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2015, 06:39 PM
Sage

How about a real scientific source - PubMed - google is hardly equivalent

I have a couple of hundred more articles if you like:
Impact of genetic testing on complex diseases.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:37 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages PL View Post
Genes play a much smaller role than most people have been led to believe. For example, genes can be turned on or off by lifestyle activity. We can see this because many people who have the genes associated with breast cancer never develop breast cancer. And the same has been demonstrated for Alzheimer's etc.

Of course if one lives a poor lifestyle, genes will play a larger role because genes for disease will more likely be turned on.
Hmmmmm . . . Let me digest this post.

You are saying that maybe genetics play a part in diseases but maybe they don't. But if you live a healthy lifestyle, genetics don't matter all that much. But if you disregard healthful living, your genetic makeup takes over, and you intimate that a person is probably doomed, eh?

And the best yet -- genes can be turned off and on. Wow! I'd better tell my doctor because I'm sure he doesn't know this!
Old 03-31-2015, 08:26 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages PL View Post
Genes play a much smaller role than most people have been led to believe. For example, genes can be turned on or off by lifestyle activity. We can see this because many people who have the genes associated with breast cancer never develop breast cancer. And the same has been demonstrated for Alzheimer's etc.

Of course if one lives a poor lifestyle, genes will play a larger role because genes for disease will more likely be turned on.
You should really give credit to Dr (?) Merkola the eminent medical huckster, otherwise you are skating very close to plagiarism.
A Healthy Lifestyle Supports Healthy Genetic Expression
Suffering from TV envy
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.