Acupuncture..... Dr Cheshire

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Acupuncture..... Dr Cheshire

Has anyone gone to Dr Cheshire at LSL......and if so what was your experience?
Old 03-03-2009, 07:33 PM

I've never had acupuncture from anyone, but I do know Dr. Cheshire personally. I also have several friends who have gone to him.

From personal knowledge, I can tell you he is very conscientious, cares about his patients, and is just an all-around very nice man. From my firends that have used him, all have had only positive things to say.

I'm not sure if he still does this, but he used to offer a free consultation with absolutely no obligation. If he doesn't think he can help you, he's apparently quite honest about that. I know he told one friend that they would try x-number of treatments and if she didn't have positive results after that, he would not be able to help her.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:39 PM

i used his dry hydo massage table as part of my free consultation and highly recommend it.
i would have contined at almost any cost but the table was to high for me to get on and off comfortably.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Well i tried the good Dr. (I figured what do I have to lose) for a siaticia-ham string problem ..and lo and behold I think it worked. It either worked or time was on my side but I do think the accupuncture treatment had something to do with it.

BTW I enjoyed my consult and as a previous poster mentioned the hyro-massage bed is a great plus. This was a pleasnt surprise for my first experience, and he is located right of canal st in LSL, and golf cart accessible.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.