Arthritis Thumb

Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2013, 06:08 AM
Default Arthritis Thumb

Does anyone know of a doctor that treats arthritis in the thumb? New here and looking for Docs that treat this painful condition.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:54 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarracks View Post
Does anyone know of a doctor that treats arthritis in the thumb? New here and looking for Docs that treat this painful condition.
You can try Dr. Chin (sorry don't have her number). She is a hand doctor. She is treating my trigger finger. She also does surgery so it does take a few weeks to get in, but she is worth it. Good luck.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Dr. Cynthia Harding

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
You can try Dr. Chin (sorry don't have her number). She is a hand doctor. She is treating my trigger finger. She also does surgery so it does take a few weeks to get in, but she is worth it. Good luck.
I believe Dr. Chin is in practice with Cynthia R Harding MD, 929 N US Highway 441 Suite 401, Lady Lake, FL 32159 and this is the link to her information on Healthgrades Dr. Cynthia R. Harding, MD - Phone & Address Info.

Both she and Dr. Chin are superb with hands and that is all they do. My husband has osteo and she has helped him enormously.

Her practice is extremely busy, you may have to wait a couple of months for an appointment, but it will be worth waiting to see either of them.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 08-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarracks View Post
Did it come about as a result of an injury?
Old 08-10-2013, 02:43 PM

Much obliged to all who responded...I will call Dr. Chinn even though....
Old 08-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Veteran member

Dr. Chin operated on my trigger thumb and I had an excellent result. She's engaging and thoughtful.

Be prepared for a somewhat alarming abundance of cat-related knick knacks throughout the office!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.