(B Varient) Covid

Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2022, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Freddy View Post
As the Mayo Clinic Covid map for Florida indicates The Villages area is in or very near the hot spot of Orlando.
I became ill with tons of post nasal drip recently, difficult nights, saw an M. D., penicillin RX for Sinunitis. I wasn't acutely aware of the new B Varient that hit England.
First Warning: My future golf scramble was just cancelled due to so many Villagers cancelling out due to Covid symptoms.
Not reading current local news about this issue.
I decided to home test, Bingo, both my husband and myself tested Positive for Covid.
Now I'm finding the so called "Free" Covid testing program is not free at the drug stores, they want your insurance card, if not the cost is $129. Everyone has indicated just pop over and get tested, not so when you actually research it.
Hope this message helps someone.
The lower variants are making the rounds. Fortunately they are not as lethal as the first wave. The Village hospital is seeing a resurgence of the milder variants. One trick that may help is Zinc lozenges at the first sign of sore throat. That seems effective in early stages to knock down the virus load in the throat Works for flu as well but must be used first sign of irritated throat. Antibiotics are not effective against viruses and may lower overall resistance as it wrecks havoc in the gut flora.
Old 06-29-2022, 06:43 AM

Common sense tells me not to believe anything the cdc says?
Old 06-29-2022, 06:46 AM

Isn’t it amazing some people still believe what the government and government agencies say?
Old 06-29-2022, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4vt View Post
See, they have most of You living in fear! I mean seriously, you moved to Florida which is considered the Stairway to Heaven! They control you now with the home false positive sticks!
I am a recently retired respiratory therapist. While working in a hospital here in Florida I saw many false positive and false negative tests with patients. These test were performed by trained healthcare professionals in a hospital setting. So I would not put too much faith in these free home test kits. If I thought I was exposed to someone that had COVID or thought I had COVID I’d make an appointment with primary care physician to get tested.
Old 06-29-2022, 06:59 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,142 Times in 883 Posts

I'm sick right now. It started with headache, earache, sore throat. Next day I also got weird itchy painful rash under chin. Today congested sinuses/blowing nose. Took at home Covid test and it came out negative. Maybe just a normal cold, but that rash has supposedly been seen with Covid. Whatever it is, I'm staying home until symptom free.
Old 06-29-2022, 06:59 AM

There’s no such thing as a free test. These tests are paid for with our hard earned tax dollars and our staggering National debt.
Old 06-29-2022, 07:03 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,142 Times in 883 Posts

Please start a thread about the new "variant booster shot" if you find out it's available. That's the one I'm waiting for.
Old 06-29-2022, 07:06 AM

Last year my 78 year old father in law had a mandatory covid test before a dental procedure. It was positive. He had not one single symptom at all. They monitored his home isolation and gave him monoclonal antibioties. SMH. Crazy times.
Old 06-29-2022, 07:07 AM

What study or source is this from? Are you all epidemiologist? Unless an opinion comes from someone who is experienced or educated in a subject, it is not reliable. There are some people who will believe what they read!
Old 06-29-2022, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4vt View Post
See, they have most of You living in fear! I mean seriously, you moved to Florida which is considered the Stairway to Heaven! They control you now with the home false positive sticks!
I personally have had 4 home
Covid test kits all negative .
4 PCR tests all negative.
Am I the only one ?
Old 06-29-2022, 07:40 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by La lamy View Post
I'm sick right now. It started with headache, earache, sore throat. Next day I also got weird itchy painful rash under chin. Today congested sinuses/blowing nose. Took at home Covid test and it came out negative. Maybe just a normal cold, but that rash has supposedly been seen with Covid. Whatever it is, I'm staying home until symptom free.
Could be the new Covid/Monkeypox/Shingles/Ebola variant
Old 06-29-2022, 07:41 AM
Default It’s the flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Freddy View Post
As the Mayo Clinic Covid map for Florida indicates The Villages area is in or very near the hot spot of Orlando.
I became ill with tons of post nasal drip recently, difficult nights, saw an M. D., penicillin RX for Sinunitis. I wasn't acutely aware of the new B Varient that hit England.
First Warning: My future golf scramble was just cancelled due to so many Villagers cancelling out due to Covid symptoms.
Not reading current local news about this issue.
I decided to home test, Bingo, both my husband and myself tested Positive for Covid.
Now I'm finding the so called "Free" Covid testing program is not free at the drug stores, they want your insurance card, if not the cost is $129. Everyone has indicated just pop over and get tested, not so when you actually research it.
Hope this message helps someone.
Thank God there isn’t any longer the incessant fear mongering propaganda about a flu. I think most people are have awakened, no longer duped, no longer buying their lies. It’s just the flu- weaponized, monetized and intentionally treated ineffectively but just the flu. The COVID “test” is just a trap and is NOT sensitive just for the SARS virus- it was intentionally made overly sensitive to even the tiniest amount of SARS virus and lots of things other than COVID can make the test pop positive- the bigger the number the easier to scare us into giving up our liberties. Plus, the test swabs are sterilized with carcinogenic agents- so obsessive testing not only doesn’t tell you anything, it’s dangerous.

For effective and inexpensive preventative and therapeutic treatment protocols- check out Frontline COVID Critical Care Alliance website- flccc.net This is a group of clinicians world wide that are not bought of by Big Pharma. They meet every Wednesday night via zoom, to discuss what is and isn’t working in their communities and then make the appropriate changes to their protocols. This is how medicine used to be- providers doing what’s best for their patient and sharing this information with other providers. NOW, providers abandon their patients, virtue signaling “out of an abundance of caution” refusing to see or treat patients, waiting for Big Pharma to tell them how to treat patients. FDA, CDC, NIH,NIAID get 75%+++++ of their funding from BIG PHARMA. Virtually no research trials are done that aren’t biased, I mean funded exclusively by Big Pharma.

Since when did we become a society of obsessively worrying and testing over every cold and flu and allergy symptom??? I remember the days of parents throwing “chick pox parties” for preschool kids so they got immunity and wouldn’t be sick during school.

The whole “testing” craze is just a trap to condition us into believing we have to jump thru hoops to get our freedoms back.

My 83 yo mom and I (61 yo) live in The Villages and have not once modified our life for the PLANNEDemic. We never wore masks, didn’t socially distance, never locked down. We don’t wash our hands any more than we did before this latest distraction crisis. We have lived and loved life normally and encourage. We take our Vit D3 and some supplements recommended on the FLCCC protocol- all over the counter and inexpensive. We finally got the flu (never tested cuz it’s bull poop, thought it was a cold but when I lost sense of taste and smell, realized it was this flu) about 6 months ago and thankfully I found a REAL DOCTOR from the FLCCC website, in Ocala that prescribed HCQ- and changed from the preventative protocol to early symptom onset home treatment protocol and felt better within 25 hours.

FOLLOW the money - who has benefited and continues to benefit from continuing the hysteria for a flu that has a 99.8% survival rate, for a flu that once you remove the exaggerated and mislabeled deaths to COVID, this flu actually kills less that the usual seasonal flu.
Who benefits from a jab that doesn’t prevent the disease they are pushing it for while causing significant adverse reactions and death with any benefit?
Old 06-29-2022, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Facts??????? Just whose "facts" are those???? Who is "they"?????? Sorry, but those statements belong on the editorial page.
If 60% of the population is vaccinated, and the vaccine does not work at all on the current strain, it would be logical for the majority of positive cases to among the vaccinated.

There is a comment often made by vaccinated people who get covid, " Thank God I am vaccinated or the symptoms would be so much worse!" Is there a study to back this up.
From my personal experience (very small sample) those at my office (602 people in the office complex) who are not vaccinated seem to experience similar symptoms to the vaccinated. I would be interested in reading more about it. Anyone into very dry, boring reading may be interested in reading the released documents from Pfizer.
Old 06-29-2022, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
We got the vaccine and booster and when we finally got covid it was a mid case. The people getting it now are typically not dying or being hospitalized so to me the vaccine has done its job.
Couldn't that be due to the current strain being not as strong as earlier variants?
Old 06-29-2022, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by La lamy View Post
Based on the advice of the company doctor, I ask employees to stay home for five days past showing symptoms then to wear a mask for five days once they return. Not sure the mask does anything other than calm the fears of others.
Hope you feel better soon.
Closed Thread

Tags
covid, tested, varient, due, free

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.