Medicare Plan that allows you to select a 2nd PCP up North

Closed Thread
Old 02-19-2016, 04:04 PM
Default Medicare Plan that allows you to select a 2nd PCP up North

Hi, as we will only be here six months (plus a day) a year for a while, I'm trying to figure out the advantages of establishing Florida residency versus staying with Ohio. Does any one know of a Medicare health plan here which allows you to select a second PCP in a second (Northern) zip code? The Aetna Value Plan I have now from Ohio allows this, but it is not available in the 32159 zip code. Thanks!

Northeast Ohio, Northern California, including Santa Cruz, Oakland Hills, East Bay, Stockton and Merced and now The Villages
Old 02-19-2016, 06:07 PM
Platinum member

Talk with the United people at the Medicare Store town square. Ask them about their Passport program. I think this is what you are looking for. Good luck.
Tampa, FL
Old 02-19-2016, 06:20 PM

Thank you!

Northeast Ohio, Northern California, including Santa Cruz, Oakland Hills, East Bay, Stockton and Merced and now The Villages
Closed Thread

Tags
plan, ohio, medicare, code, zip, select, pcp, northern, 2nd, health, aetna, months, day, year, florida, establishing, residency, versus, staying, advantages, figure, north

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.