Brownwood ER Center & The Villages Hospital

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2021, 07:53 AM
Default Brownwood ER Center & The Villages Hospital

I would like to thank the Doctors, Nurses and Assistant Staff at Brownwood ER on RT 44 for quickly diagnosing and Immediately begin treating a serious Leg Infection I had developed in my right leg. I was treated overnight while waiting for a room to open at The Villages Hospital. There quick action helped keep this infection from getting much worse. They provided excellent care ......
I would also like to thank the Doctors, Nurses and Staff at The Villages Hospital for the excellent care and follow up treatment in helping keep this infection from spreading and helping me to heal. Their excellent care and professionalism is very much appreciated.......
Rich Grossman
Old 02-28-2021, 09:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Someone sent me a private message a month ago asking where this place was. For those who don't know, it's on 44 across from Brownwood. The main road Meggison, the same road that Cody's and Gator Dockside and the statues are on, now goes across 44 and all the way down to the new homes, it runs along the north side of the Turnpike. The ER is on the corner of that intersection of Meggison and 44. Right here on the map, University of Florida Health.

Google Maps

The Villages Florida

This is not to be confused with the Ocala Health Emergency ER off 466A in Trailwinds Village just west of Buena Vista. It opened just a month or so before the UF location and is maybe 4 miles north.

The Villages Florida
Closed Thread

Tags
infection, villages, hospital, excellent, care

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.