Cardiologist referral needed

Closed Thread
Old 11-08-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salferg View Post
Thanks for the input. My husband was recently in The Villages hospital and was treated by Dr. Rivera of Citrus Cardiology. We have decided to give him a try. However, we are staunch fans of the cardiac surgeons at Munroe Hospital in Ocala. We have had several invasive procedures done there and they are just great. Just wish it was closer. But no way would I ever have an angiogram or any invasive procedure done where there is not a cardiac surgery unit
I must say that our recent experience at TV was a very positive one. From past experience, they are improving and the food was very good!

Good to hear about this as, according to Consumer Reports (Sept 2013), the surgery ratings are excellent for Munroe Regional Medical Center and Ocala Regional Medical Center.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Send a message via ICQ to SoccerCoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALYBOW View Post
At the Villages Hospital Dr. Georg Courtierer is thought to be a superlative doctor. He is the only one I would go to.
I have been under his care 2 years. He listens and answers ALL of your questions. I put him at the top.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.