cataract surgery and corrective lens implants

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Default cataract surgery and corrective lens implants

In need of cataract surgery and want to have lens implanted so I don't need glasses. I need a doctor as I am new to the area. Help please
Old 09-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gail swanson View Post
In need of cataract surgery and want to have lens implanted so I don't need glasses. I need a doctor as I am new to the area. Help please
Dr. Zeini, (Eyes at The Villages). He has over 35 year experience and I am very pleased with him. He did my left eye and it came out great. Going to have the other eye done in Nov. Two offices, one in La Plaza Grande and the other one in Southern Trace. (352 751 0060) I picked him after attending a learning seminar and everything went as expected without pain or surprises.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Default lenses

I have intraocular lenses in both eyes and my vision is now 20/20. I was wearing trifocals. I am happy with them, but my doctor is here in Ohio. You'll have no sure way of knowing the result until after. Another risk we take in life. I have a few issues with night vision (haloes), but still consider it worthwhile not to have to mess with eyeglasses. Good Luck!
Old 09-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Eternal Member

Both me and my wife had our eyes done by Dr Schwank at Ocala Eye in the Villages. We can now see 20-20 and only need reading glasses.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Veteran member

I had both of my eyes done in April by Dr. Zeini and I have no problems. I think he is a great doctor and easy to talk to if you have any questions. I would highly recommend him.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.