CBD Oil - a testimonial

Closed Thread
Old 07-18-2017, 10:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts
Default CBD Oil - a testimonial

My daughter has gastroparesis, a terrible gastrointestinal disease that affects digestion. This started just over two years ago. She made the rounds of various doctors and nothing was very effective. Nausea, vomiting, all the time.

She was literally wasting away.

I researched constantly and came across CBD oil for cancer patients (I'm a survivor, I had the nausea and vomiting). I thought, well why not for gastroparesis? She was skeptical, she has a PhD in microbiology and this was not *medicine* in a strict sense.

I bought some from the outfit below and sent it to her.
She gave it a try and.. a miracle! It turned her around in a matter of a week. We feel fortunate and blessed.

To continue, my wife suffers from arthritis. Opiods are not the answer, we all know that. Well, in the CBD research, it helps that too. So now, she's taking it and it helps tremendously.

CBD is so versatile. Read about it, learn, and be open-minded to give it a try. There are other CBD offerings around, but I found these guys to offer high quality and great prices.

If you use the custom link below, a donation is made to the ASPCA since my daughter is an animal lover.

CBD — HempLife Today™
Old 07-18-2017, 08:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts

The Villages Florida
Closed Thread

Tags
cbd, vomiting, nausea, helps, gastroparesis

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.