Colony Modern Dentistry

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2017, 12:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,929 Posts
Default Colony Modern Dentistry

I'm specifically looking for anyone with experience with Dr. Robert Penrod at Colony Modern Dentistry. I'm looking for a general dentist so I started my research with a practice that is very close.

Unfortunately, back in 2013,Colony Modern Dentistry had dreadful reviews on Talk of the Villages, mostly due to billing problems and the way the office is run. One person did say they received great care from Dr. Penrod but wasn't sure they would go back because of the way the office is run.

As I said, that was back in 2013 and I'm hoping their office practices have improved. Anyone using this practice for their general dentistry needs? Thanks.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:06 PM

I know this post is old but I have a comment regarding this office. I have been a patient of Dr. Penrod for 2 years. He is a very good dentist but is under a change in management. The previous management company is not taking responsibility for credits owed patients (mine is over $1.000). The previous owners also changed records to indicate "0" balances on accounts. The new management company is also claiming no responsibility for these credits on accounts. So, until I feel the new management is better organized, and is going to correct these injustices (legally if necessary), I will be on a search for a new dentist.
Closed Thread

Tags
dentistry, back, office, modern, practice

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.