Dental implant

Closed Thread
Old 09-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Default Dental implant

I need a dental implant. I see Villages Dental Implant Institute in yellow pages. Dr. Hards graduated from Ohio State Dental Sch. and did a fellowship and is board certified so I asked for a consult with him. Does anyone have info on who does good work? Thanks.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Default Re: Dental implant

Try Dr. Luis F. Rosario, DDS. Marquette grad and former Navy Commander. Does very good oral and maxillofacial surgery work. He's at Laurel Manor; 352-391-5550.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Sage

Dr Hard is from Village Dental which, if you do a search on TOTV, are notorious for being expensive and ordering extra work. On the plus side, I believe their dentists are extremely well qualified and they have the most modern practice I've ever witnessed. So, if money is no object, he'll probably do a very good job.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:17 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07
Dr Hard is from Village Dental which, if you do a search on TOTV, are notorious for being expensive and ordering extra work. On the plus side, I believe their dentists are extremely well qualified and they have the most modern practice I've ever witnessed. So, if money is no object, he'll probably do a very good job.

It must be difficult getting new patients as a Dentist with the last name of "Hard"

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 02-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Default dental implants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocadot55 View Post
I need a dental implant. I see Villages Dental Implant Institute in yellow pages. Dr. Hards graduated from Ohio State Dental Sch. and did a fellowship and is board certified so I asked for a consult with him. Does anyone have info on who does good work? Thanks.
the best place in The Villages for dental implants, professional service and aftercare, and the best experience in oral surgerys is in The Villages is with either Dr. Caylor or Dr. Rosario in Laurel Manor. Both Oral Surgeons are the best in the business and without a doubt they will care for you throughout the entire process and will not overcharge. Their staff is caring, compassionate, friendly, and undoubtingly concerned about your well-being. i will never go any place else. Honeybadger#47!!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybadger#47 View Post
the best place in The Villages for dental implants, professional service and aftercare, and the best experience in oral surgerys is in The Villages is with either Dr. Caylor or Dr. Rosario in Laurel Manor. Both Oral Surgeons are the best in the business and without a doubt they will care for you throughout the entire process and will not overcharge. Their staff is caring, compassionate, friendly, and undoubtingly concerned about your well-being. i will never go any place else. Honeybadger#47!!
I can vouch with this post!!! I had Dr. Caylor and he did a super good job on my 3 implants! I would definately have him for "any" (God forbid) other similar work.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
I can vouch with this post!!! I had Dr. Caylor and he did a super good job on my 3 implants! I would definately have him for "any" (God forbid) other similar work.
What s approximate cost?
Old 02-21-2013, 07:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

I don't agree that Village Dental is very expensive....compared to other dentisits in TV and else where for comparable services.

They do very much upsell procedures, mostly for aesthetics. But if you tell them you are only interested in basic prevention and not aethetics they will leave you be.

All three dentists there are very good at what they do. Richard Hall is our dentist. He found issues in my wife's jaw structure that other dentists for years had missed.

They do have the latest and greatest equipment as well.

There are many good choices here in TV for a dentist....I wish that were true for GP, internal and family doctors.

brk
Old 02-21-2013, 09:02 PM

Another vote for Dr Rosario. Very knowledgeable, skilled, caring and easy to talk to.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:08 AM
Location: Chicopee, MA; Tewksbury, MA; Westford, MA; Hampton, NH

I strongly recommend Dr. Caylor!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.