dental implants help

Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2012, 10:30 PM
Sage
Default For the person who went to Costa Rica

I thought I'd chime in again here....what would happen "if" (God forbid) you had a complication? When I was having the implantations done coincidently I had an infection in my cheek. Yes my check and not with the implants! I'd had a cankor sore and it's my opinion that someone something happened through that. I have some auto-immune issues and the probability to have something like this happen, due to my compromised immune system, is heightened. Now most folks probably don't have these issues...BUT if you got an infection or something else connected what would you do??

Dr. Caylor has a great professional "bedside" manner and again, in my opinion is thorough to the point of being a perfectionist. He's been the Chief of Staff in his area of medicine at the Ocala Hospital so has great credentials.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:59 AM
Default implants interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceminder View Post
Yes, I have personally used this service twice. I will pm if you like with details if you like. Basically, I had a complete restoration including 16 crowns and 7 implants. It's now over two years since then w no problems. As you can imagine, this was a life-changing experience to be able to eat right, look right and be healthy. Including air fare, lodging etc, easily 1/4 the cost here in US, and with much less time. Let me know if you want $$$ details.
PLEASE send me the info you have. Don't have cash to burn but I hope to have some bux in another six months. Many thanks. I also am SICK TO DEATH of waiting and almost chewing.... it's BEYOND time.
Roni
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.