dental work

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2011, 06:57 AM
Default dental work

I thinking of having some fairly extensive work (crowns & implants)done. Does anyone have experience with Magnolia Dental?

Thanks
Rich
Old 01-08-2011, 08:31 AM

Have gone there for exam and cleanings and they were OK. I would check around to other dentists prior to any extensive work. Lady Lake Dental on 25 just off the racetrack gas station on 441 has come recommended to us. Contemplating some work for my husband and they seem to rise to the top. A bit pricier than Magnolia bu seems like a better overall option.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW
Default Magnolia Dentist

I had the woman dentist and liked her very much. They are affordable at least at first. I did think I felt more pain than I used to at my old dentist. I will be going back.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 01-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Veteran member
Talking

Had a filling done and the next day the tooth chipped. Went back and was told that it had nothing to do with the filling! I now go to Dr. Kathleen Williams at Palm Ridge and have had no problems. A little more expensive than Magnolia but well worth it!
Old 01-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Veteran member

My wife & i like Village Dental. They're located on the east side of 441 accross from La Plaza Grande & on 466 near Southern Trace.
My wife has poor teeth and has had extensive work done. She never complains of pain and the work has been QUALITY!.

The only thing I'd watch out for is them wanting to do more work than you probably really need.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.