Dentist

Closed Thread
Old 08-24-2012, 02:19 PM

I have Southern preferred care partners and they use the Argus Dental Plan. So far I have only heard Dr. Fisher don't go and Dr. Gaitlin in Mulberry, no where to go for dentists that take my plan. I need a dentist who takes this plan. I would go to Leesburg or Ocala. Anyone find a dentist in those areas that takes my plan.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Talking

Palm Coast Dental (Kathleen Williams & Reem Jaber) both females, conservative no unnecessary treatment they don't accept insurance but will file yours for you. The care is worth paying out of pocket and getting reimbursed by the insurance company. Good luck
Old 08-24-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimivillager View Post
Do not go to Dr Fischer in the Villages across from Barnes and Noble. He is a rip off who recommends lots of crowns you will not need.
We have not found a good one who takes the insurance so go where we have to pay but are more satisfied.
I have been to Dr Fisher with PCP and thought he was very good. He now has a second Dentist who is even better.

On your first visit, you do get a complete recommendation of all the work that needs to be done. In my case, there were a lot of crown recommendations. However, only one was priority 1 (needs attention). The others were priority 2 (will need attention eventually when it breaks), and priority 3 (mostly cosmetic).

I only had the priority 1 crown done, since the tooth was already broken. About 6 months later, a priority 2 tooth broke, and they got me in very quickly for a new crown.

My wife just went on last June. She had a tooth break before her first appointment, and they got her in and took care of it.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down Sized View Post
I found these Dentist from T O V when I arrived in the Villages last month.
Dr. Reem Jabar & Dr. Kathleen Willams in the Palm Ridge Dental off 466 .
My appointment was this morning. Everything was very professional just like my old dentist back in Mo. No gimmicks or other tricks. Both dentist in the same office. You won't be disappointed.
good info
Old 08-24-2012, 07:58 PM

I found Dr Marie Luong, Serenity Dentistry, to be the best dentist I have visited in the past 20 years. Try for an appointment with her, I was pleasantly surprised on the willingness to find me an opening
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.