dentist

Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

I just had a root canal done at the office of Dr. Whitt the endodontist. his associate did it and did an awesome job!!! Everyone was so nice and took the time to explain everything to me very thoroughly. Gave me a complete estimate and after doing CT scan on my teeth determined they didm not have to do as much so it cost less. My dentist in Bushnell highly recommended them and sent me there and everyone said he was the go to guy for root canals. All total I was out in 2hrs 15 min. that was with doing some paper work, having everything explained to me and doing the procedure! Didn't feel a thing and after the injections wore off I took Ibuprofen and have had no pain only a dull ache. I m one happy camper!
Old 01-08-2014, 09:50 PM

Fisher seems to be in it for the money now. I have been there several times when I had Preferred Care Partners and only did he see me one time. They exhausted my dental allowance with PCP and the dropped me in October or 2013 saying PCP did not pay enough to keep them afloat. Sad.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Bushnell Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
65 CR 542 West
Bushnell, FL 33513
352-569-0100

I will continue to repeat my recommendation for an honest, quality dental office that does not overcharge, rip you off, or do unnecessary work. A dental office with professional and friendly staff. Dental assistants who are trained beyond what is necessary. A dental office that willingly refunded me close to $2000 when they recommended me to go to another oral surgeon, not in their office, who could do extractions faster than their "in house" oral surgeon could do because he was on a one month hiatus.

My dentist is Dr. McAnly and his assistant is Burgundy. I wouldn't go, or trust, anyone else!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.