Dentist who caters to cowards

Closed Thread
Old 07-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Default Dentist who caters to cowards

I'm a nervous patient and would like an understanding dentist. Also don't want a dentist that suggests unnecessary work. Any suggestions?
Old 07-11-2015, 08:17 PM

I have been seeing Dr. Hall at Village Dental. I love him! Very caring, gentle, no pain, great staff and will not do any work if not necessary. Check them out.
Old 07-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddumas10 View Post
I'm a nervous patient and would like an understanding dentist. Also don't want a dentist that suggests unnecessary work. Any suggestions?
I too have had previous issues with being brave enough to step into dental offices mainly due to childhood dental visits that now would be consided assault. I had good luck with Royal Dental adjacent to the Mulberry rec center. I found Dr. German Gaitan to be understanding and calming to his patients. He is very focussed on complete dental health care. I had to go to them for an emergency and the root canal later was absolutey painless.
Old 07-11-2015, 08:46 PM
Sage

Dr. Jerkins in Fruitland Park. I told him I was afraid of dentists and he said he was too. Never been subjected to an upsell or have work recommended that was not needed.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:42 PM
Question Honest resonably priced dentist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeod View Post
Dr. Jerkins in Fruitland Park. I told him I was afraid of dentists and he said he was too. Never been subjected to an upsell or have work recommended that was not needed.
I love that! LOL. You made me smile.

I have been on here for over 5-6 hours reading posts about dentists.
I need probably 3 or 4 root canals and new crowns, and have read many positive mentions of Dr. Jerkins in Fruitland Park; Dr Kathleen Williams/ Dr Jabar/ Dr Shorr at Palm Ridge; Dr Heydarie at Aesthetic Dental; Dr Whitt; and the entodontist Dr Alez Ghazal.

Now to make some phone calls tomorrow, and hope for more responses on Honest gentle dentists who don't upsell, and care about doing good work for their patients.
Any further recommendations for root canal and gold crown work would be most appreciated that won't completely drain my savings account, as I don't have dental insurance.
Thank you ahead of time!
Closed Thread

Tags
dentist, suggests, suggestions, work, unnecessary, understanding, cowards, caters, nervous, patient

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.