Digital COVID Verification

Closed Thread
Old 09-30-2021, 12:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapnut View Post
This vaccine does not eradicate the virus. People are still getting it after getting the vaccine. Pointless
I agree that the content of this post can be found on many conspiracy sites.
Old 09-30-2021, 01:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmurano View Post
You sure about this? Do you have scientific facts that you cannot be a carrier if you got a vaccine? We all know you can still get Covid after getting the shot, so you can be a carrier. I played in sports activities with over 300 people multiple times last year, and I found out my partner had covid. I got tested and I didn’t have it. Not everybody is going to get it and not everyone is going to be safe with or without the shot
If vaccinated, you CAN carry the Virus in your nose passages for a SHORT time only. Then your body wipes them out. That has been stated many times by various Doctors on this VERY forum!
Old 09-30-2021, 01:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkagele View Post
Companies have already started to fire employees that won't take the vaccine per government mandate.
Per the individual non-governmental companies OWN self-interest - nothing to do with the Federal Government. For example, AT and T just announced that policy with the support of their union for 10s of thousands of their employees! Vaccine Mandates and America go as far back as helping George Washington fight off disease so they could better fight the British. Historians say that was a turning point in the war. So, vaccine Mandates are as American as apple pie.
......And those companies requiring vaccine mandates will end up on the right side of history. The anti-vaxxers should get over their Facebook, Instagram, and Utube (now correcting) disinformation baggage and get with the American, patriotic way!

Last edited by jimjamuser; 09-30-2021 at 01:23 PM. Reason: clarity
Old 09-30-2021, 01:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by maistocars View Post
Thankfully, unless you're leaving the State of Florida and going up North or the the West Coast, you don't need proof of vaccine.
Thankfully, Florida is one of the leading states for CV deaths. And Australia has almost ZERO compared to Florida's 54,000 CV deaths. If Florida were a country we would be in the top 20 for total CV deaths. Yea Florida - lots of employment for undertakers and cemetery workers.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,784 Times in 1,246 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstonerl View Post
there is a app called gogetvax this will digify your paper card and then can be stored in Wallet on your iPhone hope this helps
rich
Interesting option - thanks!

VaxYes - The Easiest way to save and verify your vaccine information and get digital Vaccine Passport
Old 09-30-2021, 03:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapnut View Post
This vaccine does not eradicate the virus. People are still getting it after getting the vaccine. Pointless
330 patients in ICU's in Idaho, all 303 UNvaccinated. Still think it is "pointless"????
Old 09-30-2021, 03:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
If vaccinated, you CAN carry the Virus in your nose passages for a SHORT time only. Then your body wipes them out. That has been stated many times by various Doctors on this VERY forum!
Unfortunately, some of the audience can be referred to as brick walls
Old 09-30-2021, 03:27 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzy View Post
Please sight the source of your information. Thank you.
Without stating whether or not I agree with the post you were disputing, I would never CITE a source for someone who requested that I SIGHT it
Old 09-30-2021, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenault55 View Post
You can still get COVID even after you have had it already but the symptoms are milder.
Actually if you already had covid the next time you get it will probably be much worse and the immunity is short lived with about 30% of the people not having any antibodies. If you now get the vaccine, you will be better protected.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Per the individual non-governmental companies OWN self-interest - nothing to do with the Federal Government. For example, AT and T just announced that policy with the support of their union for 10s of thousands of their employees! Vaccine Mandates and America go as far back as helping George Washington fight off disease so they could better fight the British. Historians say that was a turning point in the war. So, vaccine Mandates are as American as apple pie.
......And those companies requiring vaccine mandates will end up on the right side of history. The anti-vaxxers should get over their Facebook, Instagram, and Utube (now correcting) disinformation baggage and get with the American, patriotic way!
Glad to know you're the TV's historian. Claiming a person isn't patriotic if they refuse the vaccine is a big bunch of bull. Are you telling me that the 25% of the navy seals that may refuse to get it aren't patriotic?

You're trying to use bullying tactics to coerce people into doing what YOU think is right. Freedom of choice is what's American as apple pie. People that have had the disease have much better immunity than the vaccine will ever give. No reason for them to put a foreign substance into their bodies.

BTW, the vaccines mandates you refer to are vaccines that were for the most part, totally successful. The COVID vaccines are anything but totally successful. They are a good therapeutic with a limited shelf life.
Old 09-30-2021, 06:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,277 Times in 4,297 Posts

Quote:
Thankfully, Florida is one of the leading states for CV deaths. And Australia has almost ZERO compared to Florida's 54,000 CV deaths. If Florida were a country we would be in the top 20 for total CV deaths. Yea Florida - lots of employment for undertakers and cemetery workers.
And Australia is an island and they are currently beating people in the streets for not wearing a mask outside...

-Tom Petty
Old 09-30-2021, 06:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,277 Times in 4,297 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by allsport View Post
Actually if you already had covid the next time you get it will probably be much worse and the immunity is short lived with about 30% of the people not having any antibodies. If you now get the vaccine, you will be better protected.
Nope...

-Tom Petty
Old 09-30-2021, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
330 patients in ICU's in Idaho, all 303 UNvaccinated. Still think it is "pointless"????
I'll take pointless anecdotal data for $1000 Alex.

Oh look, I found one too!

As of 15 August, 514 Israelis were hospitalized with severe or critical COVID-19, a 31% increase from just 4 days earlier. Of the 514, 59% were fully vaccinated.

I realize after your kind geography lesson recently that Israel is not the USA so "it's different"

Except top US scientists say this: (they must have missed geography class.)

“I watch [Israeli data] very, very closely because it is some of the absolutely best data coming out anywhere in the world,” says David O’Connor, a viral sequencing expert at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. “Israel is the model,” agrees Eric Topol, a physician-scientist at Scripps Research. “It’s pure mRNA [messenger RNA] vaccines. It’s out there early. It’s got a very high level population [uptake]. It’s a working experimental lab for us to learn from.”

And our mutual friend and dinner partner Tony? What does he say?

cdc-crop-jpg

Wow, 15% of in hospital deaths were fully vaccinated? That seems to clash with your anecdotal data.

AAAS

https://www.washingtonpost.com/conte...-2744e4e25f2e/

Last edited by SkBlogW; 09-30-2021 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-30-2021, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
And then there's this:
Vaccinated Michigan couple die of COVID-19 holding hands, minute apart
Vaccinated Michigan couple die of COVID-19 holding hands

and this:
7 Vaccinated Florida Patients Die of COVID
404 page

The vaccine isn't nearly as effective or long lasting as most think. It's a good therapeutic.
Old 09-30-2021, 08:22 PM

Publix currently has no digital product for vaccines.
Closed Thread

Tags
digital, vaccines, agency, provided, sumter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.