Dr. Adam Kakar and Dr. Brooke Alexander

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2022, 05:29 PM
Veteran member
Default Dr. Adam Kakar and Dr. Brooke Alexander

Looking for feedback on either Dr. Kakar (The Villages) and Dr. Alexander (Premier Medical).

TIA
Old 02-05-2022, 07:32 PM
Default Dr Kakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed2BNTV View Post
Looking for feedback on either Dr. Kakar (The Villages) and Dr. Alexander (Premier Medical).

TIA
My wife and I have been a patient of Dr Kakar for approx. 1 year and we are very happy with him. He prefers a natural approach before subscribing medicine. He will tell you things you may not want to hear but I prefer that to someone just going through the motions. We are also happy with The Villages health in general
Old 02-05-2022, 08:29 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,212 Times in 351 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed2BNTV View Post

TIA
Dr. Kakar is not my Primary Physician but I did see him once when I got a same-day appt of an issue. I found him very thorough and I was pleased with my interaction with him.
I also agree with the previous poster. I am extremely pleased with The Villages Health. I have found the healthcare professionals very competent. Plus, you get either a 30 or 60 min. appointment for your annual (or twice a year) exam. I can't remember the last time I had 30 min. with my primary!!! Plus... appointments are almost always on time. I've never had to wait more than 5 min past the time of my appt. That's been my experience.
Old 02-06-2022, 10:13 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurvisT View Post
My wife and I have been a patient of Dr Kakar for approx. 1 year and we are very happy with him. He prefers a natural approach before subscribing medicine. He will tell you things you may not want to hear but I prefer that to someone just going through the motions. We are also happy with The Villages health in general
This is EXACTLY the type of doctor we are wanting, a natural approach!

Thank you!
Closed Thread

Tags
kakar, alexander, adam, brooke, feedback

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.