Dr. Blumberg - Implants

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2012, 06:45 PM
Default Dr. Blumberg - Implants

I am not a fan whatsoever of any dentist, but I am wanting to get a full set of implants instead of dentures. Has anyone ever used Dr. Blumberg over on Buenes Aires for implants? The reviews are all great that I see and no malpractice filings etc. Would like to know from anyone here in The Villages that has actually used him what your opinion is of him.

Also, if anyone else has had a full set of implants performed here and may have another recommendation, I'd love to hear about him/her.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:34 PM

Having worked in dentistry for the last 20 years before coming here to TV last year, I asked around, did the research, checked with labs, the Pankey Institute....and decided to go to a dentist in Tavares. I also have dental implants, and this particular dentist will provide the care from extraction, to placing the implant, and the final restoration as well. We are extremely pleased with him and his entire staff as well. And aside from that, I believe that his fees are less than here in TV. If you can provide yourself with single tooth implants, that is fantastic. You are a fortunate individual. If you want to know his name, PM me.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Sage

Don't know about the dentist you speak of but I too have implants. Had 3 put in a couple of years ago. First saw the dentist, Dr. Adam Still at Laural Manor. Dr. Caylor (a dental surgeon) whose office is just around the corner from Dr. Still did the extractions and put in the implants. He's very meticulous and thorough. He's got offices here in T.V. as well as in Ocala. I highly recommend him.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:43 PM

I also recommend Dr. Caylor.....he is tops!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.