Dr. Cedric Tankston

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2014, 04:58 PM
Veteran member
Default Dr. Cedric Tankston

Hubby has an appointment tomorrow with Dr. Cedrick Tankston with Tri-County Orthopedics. I guess he is their foot and ankle guy. Anyone have any dealings with him? Florida Musculoskeletal Group was only going to give him an appointment with a Nurse Practitioner. That seemed fruitless since we already know the ankle is broken and probably needs surgery. Seeing a NP seemed like a waste of time and money just to confirm what we already know. Thanks for the feedback!
Old 01-14-2014, 05:12 PM
Sage

I saw him for a minor toe problem but everything I have seen and heard is that he is an excellent doctor. I have had knee and shoulder surgery from two other docs in that practice. I find the whole physician crew at Tri County Orthopedic to be excellent.

You should be in good hands (or good feet)...
Old 01-14-2014, 10:22 PM
Default Dr. Tankson

I had a non-healing stress fracture of my foot, and after going to a podiatrist, I switched to Dr. Tankson and he finally got it to heal. I would recommend him for foot or ankle problems.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:35 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to babbs455

My son got hurt at school...he feel playing soccer on a metal pole and concrete coming out of the ground...it lacerated his hole knee area you could see his bones...the cut burst his bursa sac around the knee as well it was bloody horrible..he was transfered to leesburg hospital for surgery with doc tankston. He did a very good job...no complaints except for the hugh scar...we can live with that...knee is good as new...I would recommend him...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.