Dr. Christopher Valencia treatment for back pain

Closed Thread
Old 07-18-2013, 02:02 PM
Default Dr. Christopher Valencia treatment for back pain

has anyone had experience with procedures administered by dr. Christopher Valencia?
Old 07-18-2013, 02:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Valencia uses "Decompression thearphy" to relive back pain resulting from a buldging or herniated disk problem. He claims his process works on 85% of the patients who go through with this process. He wants you to go through 20 sessions ...and depending upon your insurance plan on spending about $40 per session or $800. Each session lasts approx 30 minutes and its actually is very relaxing and feels good. I initially tried a Chrio and that did not work and he also out me on a "stretch" machine...but Valencias is much more comprehensive and the sessons on the machine are longer. Now you can go to Dr Davis who is also another Chiro and he charges close to $5000 for this decompression thearphy..

Its suggested you have an MRI to see if you have a disk problem..I had stenosis with a siatica issue and unfirtunately I was one of the 15% with no positive results....but it did feel good! I know people who have had success with him but like all medical issues, each case is specific to the individual and it would be wrong to make leaping assumptions just because it worked for one but not the other.

He does offer seminars on his process and if you are considering it, you should probably attend. BTW he did see me 3-4 times during the thearphy when I was telling the assistant I was not having much success. NOt the easiest person to understand but we did communicate OK and he did appear to be concerned and told you straight out if you needed something else. I just moved on to Dr Spurrier and believe it or not, the easiest of his 3 non-surgical options helped me immediately.I have heard during my research, that Spurrier even has recomended some people to try decompression before doing any surgery.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.