Dr. Monique Grey (or Gray)

Closed Thread
Old 07-13-2013, 08:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Dr. Monique Grey (or Gray)

Recently, someone was asking for a recommendation on Dr. Monique Grey. I happened to meet someone this morning who has just had a knee replacement done by Dr. Monique Grey.

He told me she is only doing re-does, or in his words "other people's screw ups". I had to leave the house really early this morning and saw this person having a terrible time walking. Made my appointment, came back and passed him on the road and he was still struggling, so I stopped and picked him up and took him home and he told me about Dr. Monique Grey and the type of surgery she is now doing - she is repairing screwed up knee replacements - other people's screw ups. He was struggling with his knee, but he said it was a hundred and one times better than it was originally.

By the way, his original knee replacement had been done up north in his home area, and I did not ask where that was.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 07-13-2013, 08:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
Recently, someone was asking for a recommendation on Dr. Monique Grey. I happened to meet someone this morning who has just had a knee replacement done by Dr. Monique Grey.

He told me she is only doing re-does, or in his words "other people's screw ups". I had to leave the house really early this morning and saw this person having a terrible time walking. Made my appointment, came back and passed him on the road and he was still struggling, so I stopped and picked him up and took him home and he told me about Dr. Monique Grey and the type of surgery she is now doing - she is repairing screwed up knee replacements - other people's screw ups. He was struggling with his knee, but he said it was a hundred and one times better than it was originally.

By the way, his original knee replacement had been done up north in his home area, and I did not ask where that was.
I understand your concern and worry. For the first time in my life with good insurance I am now faced with no one that I can trust to consult for our medical care. The highly touted care centers will not accept our always good PPO and the doctor we are seeing is trying to give us in office tests like an ultra sound on my leg when there isn't anything wrong with my leg.

At the time of our lives when we badly need the best, the best isn't available to us here in this otherwise perfect place.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.