Dr. Oscar Osorio M.D.

Closed Thread
Old 10-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Dr. Oscar Osorio M.D.

I have a friend who has had a troubling test and has been sent to Dr. Osorio.

Has anyone gone to him? He graduated medical school from Central Caribbean University that is unfamiliar to me. She thinks I know my way around the internet more than she does but I am not much help here.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Sage

Southeastern Integrated Medical, PL

Not to him but to other doctors inSIMED...
No complaints, and they have enough crossover in the organization to meet all ancillary needs, as well as , I Think, a fast track referral system to the best care around at Shands.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Platinum member

He is my Gyno and I like him very much. I have only seen him once but he listens, takes his time and seems very nice. I would not hesitate to see him with an issue.
But the SIMED office seems confused. I see other Drs in the clinic and it seems very unorganized. They never answer their phones. I leave messages and it takes them days to return calls. Their billing is also ridiculous....although I believe the billing is done out of Ocala.
They just recently closed the Old Camp office and are now only on 441.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:44 PM

I worked with him at the hospital and I would not hesitate to go to him if I was not already established with another GYN. He covered for my dr. after I had a procedure and was very good to me.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Gracie, I have seen De Osorio for checks ups only. I really like him. He gives you a lot of personal attention and has always called me personally for test results. I was having problems getting my previous records and he called me personally and said the issue had been resolved. I was very impressed.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.