Elbow problems

Old 03-06-2024, 10:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts
Default Elbow problems

Any recommendations for good orthopedic doctor that specializes in elbows? I went to one so called doctor and after him 4 mins diagnosed looking at X-ray in and out room decided I wouldn’t let this guy cut my toenails.

It was like he had plane to catch and it was already taxing? No I won’t name doctor, just cause I don’t like don’t mean someone else won’t.
Old 03-07-2024, 07:43 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,344 Posts

Find a good therapist and try the exercises first. Trust me, much better than an operation.
Old 03-07-2024, 07:52 AM

Not sure what your elbow problem is but these have helped me in the past with "golf elbow"

Rakiie Tennis Elbow Brace Pro 2 Pack, Larger Elbow Strap W Silicone Pad Better Support for Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow & Golfer's Elbow Pain Relief for Men & Women Black https://a.co/d/7jrHnQO LP
Old 03-07-2024, 08:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erider View Post
Not sure what your elbow problem is but these have helped me in the past with "golf elbow"

Rakiie Tennis Elbow Brace Pro 2 Pack, Larger Elbow Strap W Silicone Pad Better Support for Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow & Golfer's Elbow Pain Relief for Men & Women Black https://a.co/d/7jrHnQO LP
Thanks, got few different types McDavid seems to work best for me. My problem this pain so far prolonged and different pain. I can usually recover, so far it’s 6 weeks. I need to find doctor that will actually look at tissue not just look at bones by X-ray which shows no tendons or possible nerve damage.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
Find a good therapist and try the exercises first. Trust me, much better than an operation.
Thanks! Doing that with little relieve so far? This tuff one for me hardly no pain till I move certain way then sharp pain recovery starts all over.

Tags
doctor, don’t, won’t, guy, cut

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.