Urologist

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2010, 09:11 AM
Default Urologist

Does anyone have any experience w/ Associates for Urology Care? They are in Laurel Manor. One of the Drs. is Dr. Rao. Thank you
Old 04-16-2010, 10:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerset72 View Post
Does anyone have any experience w/ Associates for Urology Care? They are in Laurel Manor. One of the Drs. is Dr. Rao. Thank you
I have been a patient of Dr Taub for 6 years. I would highly recommend him.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:49 PM

I have been a patient of Dr. Taub for several years. I would highly recommend him.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Default urologist

My wife has been a patient of Dr. Rao from February 14, until today, June 25. She has had kidney stones. This doctor is aloof, and shows no concern for the patient. We live in The Villages, and have had numerous appointments in Ocala to suit him. He has operated on the stones twice in Ocala hospitals, for his convenience. He has not fixed the problem. He schedules many appointments at the same time in his office(s). One day we waited in his little room for an hour and three quarters before he finally came in to see my wife. When I questioned his tardiness, he made no apology, and asked that I be patient with his attempts to see all his patients giving them his full attention. This kind of doctor is only in the "profession" for the money, and himself. You can tell that while he looks at his computer screen, and pays no attention to the patient. I strongly recommend that all people use someone else.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:14 AM

I use Dr. Rao, who is a memebr of Dr. Taub's Group, and I have no complaints with his manner, attitude, and care. Understand that the physicians in this group rotate between Ocala and TV and are only available on specific days in TV. However, a lot of physicians also switch back and forth betwwen TV, Ocala, Leesburg, etc.

Brooklyn, NY
Margate, FL
Gillette, WY
Cape Cod (Brewster), MA
Coral Springs, FL
Pittsburgh, PA
Boynton Beach, FL
Pennecamp 10/29/10
Old 06-25-2011, 11:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsotz View Post
My wife has been a patient of Dr. Rao from February 14, until today, June 25. She has had kidney stones. This doctor is aloof, and shows no concern for the patient. We live in The Villages, and have had numerous appointments in Ocala to suit him. He has operated on the stones twice in Ocala hospitals, for his convenience. He has not fixed the problem. He schedules many appointments at the same time in his office(s). One day we waited in his little room for an hour and three quarters before he finally came in to see my wife. When I questioned his tardiness, he made no apology, and asked that I be patient with his attempts to see all his patients giving them his full attention. This kind of doctor is only in the "profession" for the money, and himself. You can tell that while he looks at his computer screen, and pays no attention to the patient. I strongly recommend that all people use someone else.
Why did you have him do the second surgery??
BTW I am a patient of Dr Taub.....cannot say enough good things about him.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.