Fibromyalgia Support Group

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2017, 01:04 PM
Default Fibromyalgia Support Group

Fibromyalgia Support Group

Meetings where you can find understanding, share knowledge and support if you have fibromyalgia, which is a chronic disease marked by muscle, joint, and bone pain, along with chronic fatigue and other such syndromes and diseases.

The Fibromyalgia Support Group meets 3:30 to 5:00 PM the third Wednesday of each month at Truman Recreation Center in The Villages, Florida and is open to all.

The Fibromyalgia Support Group shares their good and bad moments about having an invisible illness that most family and friends do not understand.

Most meetings start with a group discussion and on occasion, the group will have a speaker on various topics related to Fibro that may help those who suffer from Fibromyalgia pain and the many other syndromes and diseases related to Fibro.

For information, call Ann Busby at 352-633-0313.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:52 AM
Default Knock Knock

Guess no one out there has Fibro or Fibro related issues since no one seems to be posting here.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:11 PM
Sage

I think there are folks who do...read and take the information. I "might" be interested as I have this issue along with some other autoimmune issues BUT I won't be able to come til January due to those issues. Do you have an e-mail link as some clubs have to send out reminders to members???
Closed Thread

Tags
fibromyalgia, group, support, fibro, diseases

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.