FREE Seminar on Managing Anxiety, Stress, & Pain with Medical Marijuana - Jan. 17th!

Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2023, 05:59 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Lightbulb FREE Seminar on Managing Anxiety, Stress, & Pain with Medical Marijuana - Jan. 17th!

We are honored to be hosting a live seminar on January 17th and would love for you to join us!

Meet Florida medical cannabis experts, educators, and dispensary representatives.
Join us for the live Q&A to get your medical cannabis questions answered by industry professionals!

Our award-winning series will be conducting a live seminar with Host Marc Matoza and will be discussing Managing Anxiety, Stress, & Pain with Medical Marijuana!

To learn more about the Marijuana Awareness & Wellness Series, click here.

RSVP here or call 850-906-5000!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	101672  
Old 12-13-2023, 06:02 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Most druggies I know of are constantly creating messes, stress and anxiety for their loved ones and others, at great cost to society for a number of reasons.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 12-14-2023, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
Most druggies I know of are constantly creating messes, stress and anxiety for their loved ones and others, at great cost to society for a number of reasons.
Do you consider people who use cannabis under the order and supervision of a doctor to be Druggies? Please tell me how you feel about alcohol consumption- and before you do, tell me how you compare the evils of cannabis with statistics from The Federal Government:

/////////////////
The Alcohol-Related Disease Impact application estimates that each year there are more than 140,000 deaths (approximately 97,000 male deaths and 43,000 female deaths) attributable to excessive alcohol use , making alcohol one of the leading preventable causes of death in the United States, behind tobacco, poor diet and ...

Alcohol-Related Emergencies and Deaths in the United States
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (.gov)
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) | National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) › alcohol-facts-and-statistics
/////////////////

Tags
medical, seminar, live, marijuana, join

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.