Freedom Health

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2015, 03:15 PM
Veteran member
Default Freedom Health

Does anyone use Freedom Health advantage plan for insurance in the villages. Would appreciate any good or bads about them . Thanks
Old 10-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Sage

Went to the seminar today and I thought this plan, is pretty good!

Then I was informed that as a type 2 diabetic, I could get a plan for the $104.90 that I am paying now, with an $80 rebate every month, (saving $960 per year). Coupled with the $40 over the counter that one is allowed, I would get this plan for virtually nothing!!!

I was not thrilled with FL Blue's plan so this is the plan for me. I am going to check the UHC plan, just to cover all of the bases.

Everyone has to decide what plans best fits their needs and has the doctors, one wants to see.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 10-31-2015, 08:26 PM

My wife and I had Freedom Health this year, and we liked it. The only issue is sometimes it takes awhile to get a referral approved. Hopefully they will improve on this issue. Good luck.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:22 AM

I have had freedom for 2 years. I also get the rebate of my premium. Be aware however that your $40 over the counter must be ordered from their list and some of the prices are rather high for the generic stuff they send. There are no name brands on the list. For example Toothpaste is on the list, no brand or flavor choice just a tube of generic toothpaste. I have ordered vitamins, cortisone cream, flossers, extra toothbrushes, Naprosyn (generic) Tylenol (generic)etc. These have all been fine and you can order over the internet. Usually comes in about a week.

I have had no problems with approvals for procedures and referrals. Their drug program is the best I've found at least for the 12 meds I take!
Closed Thread

Tags
health, freedom, good, bads, advantage, plan, insurance, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.