good chiropractor in the villages

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2013, 08:07 PM
Default Quacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemose View Post
Am looking for a good chiropractor in The Villages. Have been to one that was just ok so am trying to find someone I really feel good about. Any suggestions?
Most of them are Quacks and want you to keep coming back, especailly if you have the insurance. Go to Pat Yoder across from the Lady Lake post office on C-25. Have known her for 20 years, she either fixes you in one or two visits, or tells you she cant help you. Pretty cut and Dry.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Sage
Default Dr. Etheridge

I go to Etheridge Chirporactic and really like Dr. Kim Etheridge. He isn't out to keep you coming back and to get your money....he just cares that you get better for as many or as few visits as it takes.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:44 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Tom View Post
Most of them are Quacks and want you to keep coming back, especailly if you have the insurance. Go to Pat Yoder across from the Lady Lake post office on C-25. Have known her for 20 years, she either fixes you in one or two visits, or tells you she cant help you. Pretty cut and Dry.
Almost two ago I would have agreed with you. I didn't believe in chiropractors. I had been seeing neurologists for severe pain on the left side of my face. It turns out it was misdiagnosed for 11 years. After a new MRI, the neurologist found an artery was laying on top of a nerve and wanted to do surgery to move the artery. I decided to try a chiropractor first! I am so glad I did. I have had no pain in my face and have not taken any meds for it for over a year!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.