Great Dentist

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2013, 07:46 AM
Default Great Dentist

After numerous searches in TOTV and visiting several dentists, I found a great one! Dr. Majid Heydari at Aesthetic Dental across from Colony Plaza 340 Heald Way, The Villages (352) 633-2467. He is a very conscientious and caring Doctor. His office is new and has the latest technology. I had and have some challenging work to be done. He developed a short term and long term plan for me, within my budget. Explained everything in detail in terms I could understand and better yet no pain. His staff is awesome as well. I do not detest going to the dentist anymore! If you need a great dentist, I encourage you to give him a try.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Default Thanks for the recommendation

My mom ha a toothache I called and they took her the same day. The staff as well as the Dr are very persoanbel and knowlegeable. It was a great experience
Old 02-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Location: Ft. Lauderdale - New Castle,PA - Overland Park, KS - Palm Bay, FL - Village of Charlotte

Glad to hear your feedback. I will see him in a few weeks as a new patient.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Default Agree about Dr Heydari

Wife and I just had our initial visit to Dr Heydari today and found him to be very professional. His staff and office were very impressive, state of the art equipment and helpful staff. Based on this visit we think he is worth considering if looking for a dentist and if you have PCP insurance.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:41 PM
Default thanks!

Thanks so much for the great recommendation of Dr. Heydari. Since I have a dental phobia, I'll definitely check him out.

After a lifetime of adventures, the adventure of a lifetime.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:25 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

Thanks for the referral! I just made an appointment. They take PCP
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.