Hip Replacement Surgery

Closed Thread
Old 01-26-2022, 06:56 PM
Default Hip Replacement Surgery

Was told that I need a hip replacement in the not too distant future. Really would like to have a second opinion and want to make sure that I get a good surgeon. My Orthopedic doctor does not do Hip Replacement Surgery but will recommend a doctor for the surgery. If anyone has had hip replacement surgery, would you mind sharing your experiences, your recommendation, and the name of your doctor? Maybe would like to use he/she for my second opinion (and surgery). Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.
Old 01-26-2022, 10:14 PM
Veteran member

My Ortho Dr. specializes in knees and hips. He did my knees and it was excellent. Dr. Karina at Unova on Rolling Acres Rd.
Old 01-27-2022, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie1 View Post
Was told that I need a hip replacement in the not too distant future. Really would like to have a second opinion and want to make sure that I get a good surgeon. My Orthopedic doctor does not do Hip Replacement Surgery but will recommend a doctor for the surgery. If anyone has had hip replacement surgery, would you mind sharing your experiences, your recommendation, and the name of your doctor? Maybe would like to use he/she for my second opinion (and surgery). Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.
Had surgery done 10 months ago here in the Villages and am thrilled. Playing pickleball daily again and more. Call me 205 9601 and will spend some time going over the while thing with you. Bob Schwarz. Lauren Lane
Closed Thread

Tags
surgery, hip, replacement, doctor, opinion

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.