How to cancel a GMR vaccination appointment

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2021, 10:35 AM
Default How to cancel a GMR vaccination appointment

My wife and I originally signed up on the GMR Saferestart website for the Covid vaccination, but we were able to get into the Publix system in the meantime and now have our 1st shot and the 2nd is scheduled for next week. But then yesterday, we both got a text alert from GMR Saferestart with a vaccine schedule code to use to make an appointment. Obviously we no longer need that appointment but I can't find any way to advise them that I want to cancel it.

Does anyone know how to cancel an appointment opportunity in order to allow the next person in line to use it? I assume I can just not reply, but it seems like it would be better if I could "cancel" somehow and they could immediately notify the next person in line.
Old 02-17-2021, 11:14 AM

After reading a similar request on the Nextdoor Neighbor website, I learned that I could send an email to: SumterCovid19@gmr.net (SumterCovid19atgmrdotnet) with a note that I want to cancel an appointment. Gave them our names and our codes, and they sent a reply with an indication the appointments were canceled.
Old 02-17-2021, 12:37 PM

Alternative method is, go to this website click on “click here for help” in top left hand corner. Scroll down 3 pages to end and click on link “click here” for additional information.

That gets you a form to fill out to cancel using the code you were given.

Safe Restart
Old 02-17-2021, 12:53 PM

I see that now. Thanks. Since the "How Can We Help" page is a PDF, I guess I never went all the way to the end to see the CLICK HERE link.
Closed Thread

Tags
cancel, appointment, gmr, saferestart, line

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.