Incredible - Dr Agbo

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2013, 08:37 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs up Incredible - Dr Agbo

I wanted to pass this on as to how a good Doctor treats his patients. I just started to see Dr.Agbo based on a recommendation. I really was impressed with my first visit with how nice and through he was. Before I left he asked if I would take my blood pressure for 3 days in one week and drop off the results in his office. Nothing intended just wanted to be sure it was good over a week. I did. Now the good part !! The next thing I knew I actually received a call from him saying how happy he was with the results and they looked fine and no follow up from previous visit was necessary. The background was that when I visited my pressure was a little up and he wanted to be sure it was a "white coat" reaction, (e.g. visits to Dr.'s office tend to raise pressures) and he wanted to be sure that is what my case was.
To think a Dr. actually calls up without fighting to reach him and he only wanted to assure me was how a good family Dr. should and does act.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,515 Times in 1,913 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
I wanted to pass this on as to how a good Doctor treats his patients. I just started to see Dr.Agbo based on a recommendation. I really was impressed with my first visit with how nice and through he was. Before I left he asked if I would take my blood pressure for 3 days in one week and drop off the results in his office. Nothing intended just wanted to be sure it was good over a week. I did. Now the good part !! The next thing I knew I actually received a call from him saying how happy he was with the results and they looked fine and no follow up from previous visit was necessary. The background was that when I visited my pressure was a little up and he wanted to be sure it was a "white coat" reaction, (e.g. visits to Dr.'s office tend to raise pressures) and he wanted to be sure that is what my case was.
To think a Dr. actually calls up without fighting to reach him and he only wanted to assure me was how a good family Dr. should and does act.
I have heard other good comments about him as well. I think he was educated in The Phillipines?
Old 08-21-2013, 09:13 AM
Veteran member

Dr. Agbo went to medical school in Nigeria. He did a residency in internal medicine @ North General Hspt. in NYC.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Sage

It's good to be able to choose our own doctor, instead of having one assigned.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW
Default I am very p;leased

I took some of the comments from this board and showed them to Dr. A during my last visit. He was so thrilled and shared them with the office staff (they too were mentioned.) He said that they try very hard to give good patient satisfaction. I, for one , am very satisfied. I believe he trained at Mt Sinai in NYC also, hence the name of his practice. Google him and you will see an excellent curriculum vitae. His health grades scores are good also.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 08-21-2013, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
My husband and I second that! Dr. Agbo is such a good, caring, and thorough physician. We are glad that we found him (thanks to info found on TOTV!) He is not only a good physician, but you can tell he really CARES about you. Ok...enough said.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Veteran member

I agree 100% on these positive comments on Dr Agbo.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Thanks to Sallybow he is our doctor also. He is genuinely a caring man with a good sense of humor. He also has hospital privileges which is important.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:57 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW
Default Oh No

I hope I can still get in !!!!

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.